Content Marketing is a hot topic, no doubt.
What you may not know, however, is that it?s been around for a long time, and that it?s finding itself in the midst of yet another ?Golden Age? with the rise of the Internet.
This is very good news if you?re a content creator. It?s even better news if you?re building authority online.
But, are you actually getting the job done?
Whether you have no idea what I?m talking about, or you do, and you?d like to take your content marketing skills much further online, we?ve got your back.
We?ve built an incredible training resource called MyCopyblogger, and when you register (at no charge) you?ll get instant access to nearly 100,000 words of proven marketing training in thirteen ebooks, (and our completely revamped 20-part Internet marketing course) ?
- Copywriting 101: How to Craft Compelling Copy
- How to Write Magnetic Headlines
- How to Create Compelling Content that Ranks Well in Search Engines
- Content Marketing: How to Build an Audience that Builds Your Business
- The Business Case for Agile Content Marketing
- A Content Marketing Strategy that Works
- How to Create Content that Converts
- How to Effectively Promote Your Content
- Content Marketing Research: The Crucial First Step
- How to Build Authority through Content and Google Authorship
- Email Marketing: How to Push Send and Grow Your Business
- Keyword Research for Web Writers and Content Producers
- Landing Pages: How to Turn Traffic into Money
Inside these ebooks you?ll find the very same tactics, strategies, and processes that allowed us to build Copyblogger Media from a simple blog into a content-fueled software and training company with 100,000+ customers.
Don?t ignore one of the most powerful forms of marketing of the last 100 years, sign up for MyCopyblogger today, and take advantage of months of valuable free marketing education.
About the Author: Brian Clark is founder of Copyblogger and CEO of Copyblogger Media. Get more from Brian on Google+.
Leave Lame Behind Tools and Training for Smarter Content Marketing
Here?s what we?ve got for you:
- 14 high-impact ebooks on content marketing, SEO, email marketing, landing pages, keyword research, and more.
- A 20-part Internet marketing course that lays out a comprehensive path for your own online strategy.
- An organized reference guide to the ?best of the best? that?s appeared on Copyblogger over the years, and how it all fits together.