1. Promote your business by investing money in advertising networks like Google Adword. You can see the list of top advertising networks.
2. You can run any kind of action or sale based?campaign?using different kinds of affiliate networks.
3. You can create a blog or website on your business so that when people come to your site, they can get more information about your business. If you are beginner and don't know how to create a website or blog, you can create a blog using blogger.com because it has very easy to use interface. You can find many tutorials on YouTube that can guide you to build blog.
4.?You can hire freelancers to promote your business on the web. I would suggest to use some popular freelancing sites for this purpose such as Fiverr?, Freelancer?, Odesk?etc.
5. You can hire bloggers to write about your business by publishing paid/sponsored post. There are many blogging networks that help advertisers promoting business on bloggers' blog. You can visit payperpost or blogsvertise for this purpose.
6.?Talk about your business on different forums so that more people can visit your site.
7.?You can hire some freelancers to promote your business on social networks and different online communities.
8. Spend some money in Facebook advertising because it's the largest social networking platform on the web and Facebook offers cheap advertising.
9.?You can also use press release sites to promote your business. I have written a blog post on this topic. You can find here links of some free press release sites.
10. Create some videos about your business and upload it to YouTube because it can give you hundreds of free visitors per day. If you don't know creating videos,you can hire people to create videos for your business. You can find many freelancers on Fiverr.com who work on this kind of projects at very cheap rate.